Baseball & Softball Clinics Have Been Announced
Baseball Spring Season Skills & Drills Camp for Major and Minor Divisions Only will be held
- Saturday, May 18th at 12:15 pm
- Wednesday, May 22nd at 4:45 pm
- Friday, May 24th at 4:00 pm
- More Dates – TBD weather dependent
Each session will be 75 minutes long and will cover:
- Proper throwing and catching techniques
- Ground balls
- Fly balls
- Proper pitching techniques
- Hitting instruction and drills
- Learning how to play different positions
We are in need of other Parents/Coaches to volunteer to assist. Please contact Eric Clauburg at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise of your availability. Thank you.
NJ Breakers will host a Skills and Drills Summer Camp at NWLL.
Players will work on techniques and skills such as pitching, sliding, hitting, and much more! All levels will have breakouts for pitchers and catchers. All players will leave with a package of written drills; this packet will act as a reminder of all the drills they performed while they were at the camp.
Week 1: July 8th – July 12th (10u and 12u Only)
Week 2: July 15th – July 19th (14u – 18u Only)
To register and for more information, please review this registration form.